Tuesday, May 1, 2012

NYC TORN AND RAISED: Sabrina Burda


A: Do you find that your German heritage influences the way that you dress?


S: I do, especially when I started at boarding school everyone made fun of my style because I went to school with really preppy American girls. I also feel like living in London I picked up certain styles as well so I actually have a pretty international fashion perspective.


A: Going to college at Richmond do you find that you started to dress more like a Southern Belle versus a New York City girl?


S: I think that I definitely dressed more casual when I went there, like I definitely never wore heels there but I don’t think that I became a “southern belle.”  But I think my whole wardrobe was mainly jeans and going out tops and flats because it was pretty informal.


A: Since you frequent electronic concerts do you find that you have incorporated neon colors into your wardrobe more such as neon pinks and greens into everyday outfits that you never thought you would be wearing before?


S: My love for Electronica has definitely influenced my style. I love neon t-shirts and tie dye shorts at concerts!


A: When do you feel the most beautiful?


S: I always feel more beautiful in the summer because I eat healthier, I work out more, I’m tanner, and I just love wearing summer clothes. I love getting dressed up at night and throwing on some wedges with a skirt, it’s much more exciting than during the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment